WPS is the abbreviation of “Wi-Fi protected Setup”. It is a network security standard that is meant for wireless printers. This helps you use the wireless router in a more efficient manner. WPS can only work with a password-encrypted wireless network; the password can be found with WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security protocols. It is best to make the connection more simple.
If you are using HP Printers and looking a way to find WPS PIN, we here got a complete guide for you.
How to Find The WPS Pin On your HP Printer?
The WPS connection can be found in two different places on HP printers, namely from the WPS button and via WPA PIN. Both options can be used to connect the JP printer wirelessly with your device. Here below are the steps using which you can connect your operating system with the HP printers,
1. Firstly, you need to go to “HP Printers” then go to “Control Panel” or “Screen” option. Then click on “wireless” and then “Settings” options
2. next, you need to select the option named “Wi-fi Protected Setup” and follow the on-screen instructions you get on your screen.
3. Now, you need to select the “WPS Button” option and then you will be asked to press the WPS button on your device from the wireless router.
4. After pressing the WPS button on your router, go to the printer and then press continue to begin the wireless connection.
5. The wireless connection is now properly configured. Now, you can print whatever you want without any wired connection.
Connect the HP Printer using WPS PIN
1. First, you need to go to the “Control Panel” of your HP printer and then click Wireless button>> Settings.
2. Now, click on “Wi-fi protected setup” and then follow the instructions you see on screen.
3. The WPS PIN will open on your screen and you just need to click on it. You will get the PIN On your screen.
4. Next, you need to access the configuration utility or software for a wireless router or the wireless access point. Then, you need to provide the WPS PIN.
5. Once, the printer is properly set up, you can install the drivers by going to All programs>>Printers>>Setup and Software.
6. Next, choose “Connect a new printer” on your system.
Using these steps, you can easily find the WPS PIN and make the best use of your printer.
Read This Also: How to Convert USB Printer to Bluetooth Printer?